Sunday, September 9, 2012

Caroline's First Day of Preschool-Toddler Class

So sorry it has taken me so long to post this.  This past week was CRAZY!!  Things are slowing down a little and I'm finally able to post.  Last Wednesday was Caroline's first day of Preschool.  She will be going Mon., Wed., and Fri. from 9-1.  When I dropped her off, she cried for a split second, when I handed her over to her teachers but then she found a toy to play with and she was fine.  When I went to pick her up she was all smiles and her teachers told me she had a super day!!  On Friday, she very happy to go back and had another great day at school!! Both kids are off to a great start!!

Teacher's gifts

Yummy lunch


All ready for the first day!

Wake up sleepy head!

Picture time!!

It was nearly impossible to get both Colsen to look a the camera at the same time and give a smile.

A big hug for big brother!

At least their looking up...

Caroline' signature look.

I love it when she smiles while her thumb is in her mouth.

Looking cute for school!



Sweet smile...


She looks so big with her backpack on.

I love all her cute curls!

Big girl!

All ready!

Time to go...


This picture cracks me up!   I love her expression and the way she is holding her hand!

All happy that she found a toy to play with.

A picture with her teachers when I went to pick her up from school.

All smiles while playing with the bus in the hallway of her school

After school before everyone gets out of their school clothes I wanted to try to get a brother/sister picture.  Sweet hug from Caroline!

Both of them have about had it!  Time to go in and relax!!

No comments: